17 sec ago SimCity BuildIt Cheats Tool Simoleons SimCash iOS

Click Here To Get Free Cimcity Money

Click Here To Get Free Cimcity Money

['this is exactly what i was talking about thanks for the analysis for me it s factory slots that are at a premium for example to simply turn flour bags into donuts you could only turn 2 3rds of them would need a sugar and spices every 45 minutes another 5 33 factory slots on top of the 12 to make the flour bags my entire capacity i currently only have 16 factory slots so a rhythm i do is hammers nails vegetables 1800 hour which isn t bad for 2 75 total factory slots 2 for seeds for vegetables that s over 650 hr factory slots if i did this math correctly but of course the pipelines are maxed out at 3 slots what do i do with all that spare capacity i prepare for overnight where i switch over to the highest absolute prices i can make in my case i make cement shovels and vegetables while i sleep about 7500 overnight \n', 'if the game isn t tuned as it is this sense of need by player level wouldn t exist and players would have no incentive to engage with the trading system as it is simcity s developers have done a great job using tuning and game progression to create a need for trading that drives social behavior and by proxy engagement with the game \n', 'since it is a modified game and having active internet connectivity could crash the game whenever you want to play the game again you need to turn on the internetguard first and then launch the game otherwise the game will not run and you will be stuck in simcity buildit connecting to the server screen \n']['this is exactly what i was talking about thanks for the analysis for me it s factory slots that are at a premium for example to simply turn flour bags into donuts you could only turn 2 3rds of them would need a sugar and spices every 45 minutes another 5 33 factory slots on top of the 12 to make the flour bags my entire capacity i currently only have 16 factory slots so a rhythm i do is hammers nails vegetables 1800 hour which isn t bad for 2 75 total factory slots 2 for seeds for vegetables that s over 650 hr factory slots if i did this math correctly but of course the pipelines are maxed out at 3 slots what do i do with all that spare capacity i prepare for overnight where i switch over to the highest absolute prices i can make in my case i make cement shovels and vegetables while i sleep about 7500 overnight \n', 'if the game isn t tuned as it is this sense of need by player level wouldn t exist and players would have no incentive to engage with the trading system as it is simcity s developers have done a great job using tuning and game progression to create a need for trading that drives social behavior and by proxy engagement with the game \n', 'since it is a modified game and having active internet connectivity could crash the game whenever you want to play the game again you need to turn on the internetguard first and then launch the game otherwise the game will not run and you will be stuck in simcity buildit connecting to the server screen \n'] Simcity Buildit Cheats Simoleons SimCity BuildIt Hack | iOSGods No Jailbreak